Sunday 10 July 2011

♥浮罗山背♥Exploring the pretty side of Balik Pulau (Countryside of Penang)

Hi all penangites! How many of you have actually been to Balik Pulau for its nature beauty but not it’s durian??  Well, I just did it yesterday, it’s was a tiring but exciting trip that WORTH a try for all of you! Thanks to Jacgyc and Criz, I have been given the opportunity to join the trip. 
The market Balik Pulau Laksa


We reached the visitor centre around 4 pm and we ate the Balik Pulau famous Laksa at the market.  To me, the Laksa was okay only as it didn’t meet my requirement. =) After briefing and having our tea break that provided by the centre, we started to explore Balik Pulau with bicycle. It has been quite some time since I last cycle. I felt nervous at first but I managed to control it at last. Yipee =) ♥



There is one thing that I need to warn the ladies. Ladies, pls prepare yourself well from getting burnt! The sun was damn hot and I wrapped myself like a mummy in Egypt! OMG, mummy is on the road~ HaHa ♥ Guess where am I in the following photo ?? 



The tea break  







There were two tour guides in each trip who will take care of the team members, they brought us through small lanes, across the road, passed a few paddies field and reached a beach. 


Paddy Field @ Jalan Sungai Nipah






That was fun where we were cycling with the wind blowing towards our direction. Go away pressure!!


Well, I don't know since how long ago I have not been enjoying the calmness of nature? 


Adik, jaga ya!!!






The sun set ♥ Oo... how lovely is it~


Marco shooting the snails ^^@ paddy field

This is the Pantai Pasir Panjang




Overall, it was a fun but tiring experience which highly recommended by me to all of you! We even get to capture the sun set as the full stop of the whole journey. So, what are you waiting for ?  

My rating : ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5

Interested? contact:

Avent Leisure Sdn Bhd

Address: 597, Jalan Sungai Pinang, Air Putih, 11000 Balik Pulau, Penang Malaysia.

Tel: +6016-4522100

Email: aventleisure@gmail.com


Free Guided Tour
(Depart Everyday 4.30 pm)


0 comments:

Post a Comment