Wednesday 10 August 2011

♥Sigi Bar & Grill @ Golden Sand Hotel ♥

Last Friday, was the day that I have been waiting for so long, my precious day-- my birthday! =) That day was full of surprises and happiness, Thanks to all of you for your best wishes! ^^

For my birthday celebration, I went to Sigi Bar & Grill at Golden Sand Hotel. The ambiance impressed me when I first reached. It was so romantic with the windy sea scenery or you may choose to sit inside with the cozy and relax environment. Besides, I was also told by the service manager that this restaurant have just relaunched after an extreme make over.  

Replacing the former Sigi's by the Sea dining restaurant, Sigi's Bar & Grill is equipped with an open BBQ Grill kitchen, this casual, cosy outlet boasts a selection of prime steaks, grilled and barbecued seafood,  pizza, sandwiches, pastas and  salads as well as a  local Asian dishes. In addition, the outdoor upper deck, is ideal for a gang of friends, looking for group gathering, or someone looking for private wedding celebrations and special events. You can also choose to have your dinner on the beach while enjoying maritime panorama or watch the chef preparing the meals too.

This is the outlook of the upper deck.  

The whole restaurant is all done up in hues of blue which is very romantic. Further more, they also have a small bar on the beach ^^

There is also a small pool inside the indoor dining area where I suggested the service manager to use the pool as one of the way to deliver pizza. =)





The bread was served as appetizer.


We ordered a 12 inch pizza which can actually shared by 2 person. 



For the pasta, I ordered the white source pasta. It was a very often dish to come across, I thoroughly enjoyed the dish.


I was told by the service manager that they are providing BBQ buffet every sunday!

These are how my birthday cupcakes look like! Cute right? Thanks to my Bf. =)

In the nutshell, the food and the ambiance of Sigi are nice, it is romantic and relaxing. I will definitely pay my second visit for them! Please find the pricing list below useful =)

My rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥/ 5

Sigi's Beach BBQ Buffet 
Every Sunday
7pm-10pm
RM59 ++ adult
RM29 ++ child (6-11 years)

International Buffet Dinner
Tues, 30 August 2011
7pm-10pm
RM69++ adult
RM29++ child

Roast Buffet Dinner
Wed, 31 August 2011
7pm-10pm
RM59 ++ adult
RM29 ++ child

Penang Hawker Delights with cultural show
Every Thurs
7pm-10pm
RM69++ adult
RM29++ child

Flavours of the world*
Every Fri
7pm-10pm
RM99++ adult
RM49.50++ teenager (12-16 years)
RM29++ child

Seafood Delight*
Every Sat
7pm-10pm
RM99++ adult
RM49.50++ teenager (12-16 years)
RM29++ child

* inclusive of free flow of wine, beer, soft drinks and fruit punch

 Address: Golden Sand Resorts 
                  Batu Feringgi Beach
                  11100, Penang, Malaysia.

Tel: 04-8861852

Web: www.shangri-la.com




















0 comments:

Post a Comment