Friday 29 July 2011

✿Ecco Cafe✿

Ecco cafe, an old style coffee house located at busy Chulia Street which serves Italian dishes such as Italian pizza, snack and pasta. This coffee house had actually interviewed by 8tv Hoe Chiak crew and many bloggers. This has left me a big question mark in mind and i was wondering what is so special with this kind of coffee house?
Finally, I knew the answer after my first tried  it. I was addicted to their Truz spaghetti serves with banana! As I am the white sauce spaghetti lover, i can say that this is the best white sauce spaghetti that i had ever eat before!!  

This is the interior with old style coffee shop

Decoration

This is what my friend tasted, it has heavy garlic flavour, suit to garlic lovers.
Lemon Infused chicken RM18

This is what I highly recommend to all of you! The white sauce is thick and fragrant compared to other. 
Truz Paste- RM17

No comment because i dun like red sauce pasta=) 
Pomodoro

Banana Shake

Garlic Bread


Overall, the ambience and food were nice but its overpriced ! However, I will still pay my second visit to them as I said, I am addicted!!!

My rating: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ / 5

Address:
Ecco Cafe
402, Chulia Street

Tel: 04 -2623178

Business hour:
11.30am to 2.30pm
6pm to 10.30pm except Sunday.

View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment