Friday 8 July 2011

♥Caffe De Strada♥

Last Wednesday night, I had my gathering dinner with my buddies at Caffe De Strade. The cafe is located at Krystal Point, Penang. We reached there around 8 something at the night and we were the only customers in the shop. =) While waiting for my other friends, I went around the shop and took some pictures.

In not more than 15 minutes, my friends arrived and we started to order for our meal as we were hungry. We ordered their set dinner which cost us RM19.90 each. The set dinner included soup of the day + main course + Free Flow drinks+ Free Flow Desserts ( Ice cream with your own topping).


The outlet 

The interior




The set menu

Soup of the day

Free Flow Ice Lemon Tea

Chicken marry land

Cheesy chicken

Free Flow Ice Cream

Overall, the food didn't live up to our expectations as it is overpriced for such quality of food. However, the concept of free flow drinks and free flow dessert is good where buddies can hang out chit chat over there. 


My rating: ♥ ♥/ 5


Address: Block 1-01-12, 13 & 14, Krystal Point Corp Park, Lebuh Bukit Kecil 6, Krystal Point II, Bayan Lepas.


Business Hours : 12pm - 12am (9pm onward happy hours)


Tel: 04-6436643


Email: StradaDeStrada@gmail.com



View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment